Preface: Racquet Film is a film development (or film processing or film developing) and processing lab in Brisbane, Australia. They develop and sell 35mm film, 120, 220 and more. Racquet Film offer high quality photo prints, have a gallery and are Australia’s largest dedicated analogue space.
We had a rather big April. Here’s a few highlights.
- We’ve now developed over 3500 rolls.
- Our team expanded from three to six.
- In two days, we get a new processor, which has been on its way from New York for over two months.
- We renovated our entire studio (see photos).
- We launched an amazing new gallery from the talented Nick Bedford.
- We announced our next tour, with the date TBC.
- We changed our opening hours to Tue-Fri: 11am-6pm and Sat: 10am-2pm.
- We added a 24/7 Dropbox just outside out store.
- Our turn around times reduced to two to seven days, and will reduce again in the next week!
- We had our most successful month yet!
Couldn’t have done it without all you legends. Thanks so much.
The Racquet Family.