- Racquet Film have moved from New Farm to Milton.
- The move has been on the cards for almost six months.
- Racquet are also acquiring new equipment to help expand.
- The new location is in the Douglas Street Design Centre.
- The address is 6/44 Douglas Street, Milton, QLD, 4064.
- Our New PO Box is: PO Box 1259, MILTON QLD 4064
- It is right near Park Road and accessible by all public transport.
- The ‘Lola Gallery’ is Racquet’s in-house boutique used to showcase local photographers.
- The new space is designed to be adaptable and facilitate community growth.
- Excellent location with parking, a cafe and boutique stores.
- There is a private courtyard at the rear for people to steal Racquet’s Wifi and drink coffee.
- Regular trade at Douglas Street commences on Feb 5th.
- Trading hours will remain unchanged, including weekends.
- Racquet will be adding Dropbox locations to New Farm, West End & Stones Corner.
- Our new phone number will be made public when available.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org until confirmed.
After 2.5 great years in New Farm, Racquet Film are heading ’round the bend to continue their film lab evolution. Racquet’s prime new location in Milton, just a short walk from the popular Park Road precinct, is just what the brand needed. Six months ago a decision to survey the central Brisbane area was made, knowing that Racquet’s trajectory required something more. The Milton tenancy – part of the popular Douglas Street Design Centre – became a clear cut favourite after being discovered in early December of 2019. Rather than a simple change of scenery, Racquet used the move to revise and strengthen practices. In short, a complete overhauled from the inside out means the team will enter February with a fresh approach. Combined with newly acquired equipment, the team plan to significantly decrease turnaround times while maintaining an emphasis on quality.
The launch of the new venue will coincide with the ‘Epoch’ exhibition, showcasing Australian and international photographers including Christian Navarro, Isabella Lanaro, Nicoline Aagesen, David Herington, Jordan Malane, Jack Ponych, Jacky Kao, Simon Kim, Darcy Campbell, Kilian Frunz and more. A friends and family event will be announced (hit us up if you want in and we’ll try and make it work!).
We’re truly excited about this new chapter for Racquet; it’s a giant step forward for the brand, the team behind it and every customer who has helped us get this far. We can’t wait to celebrate with all of you!
The Racquet Team.
@racquetstudio | #racquetfilm