Racquet Film are releasing a series of limited edition neon prints. These will make an amazing addition to any film photographers wall, and Racquet will also offer custom prints (with the text of your choice). To make a custom order, simply email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with the headline ‘Custom Neon Print’ and include the text you would…
Australia’s largest film-focused, analogue wonderland.
– We process all film types (C41, E6, B&W) in-house, in 135, 120, 220 & disposable formats.
– We are a pro lab, but we develop film for all skill levels from people all over the world, every day.
– You can visit our store, use our 24/7 Dropbox, or post to our PO Box.
– If you drop film in-store, you can pay over the counter.
– If you mail film in, we send you an invoice and you can pay using your chosen method.
– We are digital. We don’t offer old school 4×6 prints. We send your images via Dropbox.
– We print gallery quality A4-A2 prints on request.
– Our turn-around time is 2-7 days. Our prices and scan sizes are here.
Racquet Film is Australia’s most progressive film lab, processing rolls for all skill levels from around the globe. Our Brisbane HQ started work for their rostered photographers in late 2015. In 2017, Racquet opened to the public, providing the same professional service to anyone seeking high quality development. Racquet’s ethos: deliver world-class development and help foster the analogue community, reinventing an industry that’s hardly evolved in 40+ years. Racquet’s HQ is the nation’s largest analogue-dedicated film lab, workshop, photo gallery and showroom. The space is phenomenal and has fast become a film photographer’s dream. You can learn more about us by following this link. Oh, and Racquet DON’T use automated machines. Love fuels each step; your film deserves nothing less.
Your film deserves love.
Whether you’re posting rolls from around the world, coming to our huge New Farm HQ, or using one of our dedicated Racquet Dropbox locations, we’ve made it easy for you to get your precious cargo to us. Follow the directions below and await the magic.
Pay in store or via invoice.
We’ll send it to you – don’t worry!
All film is souped with zen & love.
Turn-around is 2-7 week days.
We’re amazed to see so many new film photographers coming into Racquet each and every day. We really love to see film’s resurgence, and it’s part of the reason we’re releasing ‘The Modern, Opinionated, Film Photography Journal’. Until that drops (soon, we promise) we’ll continue to write small blog posts. Keep up to date via…
Racquet Film are going to start posting a lot more on the blog section of our website. Why? Because film photography is thriving; that’s exactly why we’re writing a book on it. Expect this blog to deliver news, reviews and updates, all in the opinionated nature that’s so ingrained in analogue culture. Keep an eye…