– We hand-process C41 and B&W film (E6 returning soon) in-house, in 135, 120, 220 & disposable formats.
– We are a pro lab, but develop film for all skill levels from people all over the world, every day.
– You can visit our store, use our 24/7 Dropbox, post to our PO Box, or visit our Film Drops.
– If you drop film in-store, you can pay over the counter.
– If you mail film in, we send you an invoice and you can pay using your chosen method.
– We are digital. We don’t offer old school 4×6 prints. We send your images via Dropbox.
– We print gallery quality A4-A2 prints on request.
– Our turn-around time is 2-7 days. Our prices and scan sizes are here.
Your film deserves love.
Whether you’re posting rolls from around the world, coming to our huge New Farm HQ, or using one of our dedicated Racquet Dropbox locations, we’ve made it easy for you to get your precious cargo to us. Follow the directions below and await the magic.
Pay in store or via invoice.
We’ll send it to you – don’t worry!
All film is souped with zen & love.
Turn-around is 2-7 week days.
Error: Access Token for racquetstudio is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.